Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
CCCC Board Meeting
Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 6:00 PM
Meeting via Zoom
Traverse City, MI
Other CCCC Events
Registration is not Required
Cherry Capital Cycling Club
Board Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, January 12, 2022 6-8 p.m.
Zoom videoconference: Please log in between 5:50 p.m. & 6:00 p.m.
1. Meeting Call to Order and Welcome - Vice President, Jim Pecott
2. Consent Agendaa. December 7, 2021 Minutes - Nancy Q.
b. December 31, 2021 Treasurer’s Report - Al B.
c. December 31, 2021 Membership Report - Sandy M.
a. 2022 Administrative Calendar - Jim P. (attached)
b. Strategic Planning - Al B.
• Check your calendar for March 12 or 19, 2022; (9-2)
c. Financial Review Committee - Al B., Tom Kirchner
d. Budget requests review - Al B.
e. Membership data access - Jim P. (attached)
f. IRS & AAA Standard Mileage Reimbursement - Jim P. (attached)
g. 2022 RAT update - Paula A. & Pam H.
h. 2022 LHT update - Bill D.
i. Safety & Education Committee - Steve M. & Jim P.
j. Merchandise Committee - Sandy M. (attached)
k. Ride Leader Meeting - Mike S.
• Add Amelia Hasennohrl & Jim P. as ride leaders
l. Membership Appreciation and Retention - Sandy M. & Jim P.
• NNMB Member Appreciation example (attached)
• U26 as an incubator for future leaders - Dropped in 2021 - Requires membership vote
• Member Benefit ideas:
- Sell new Merch at cost +$1 for 3 weeks / Sell short stock items (not being
reordered) at cost +$1/Other ideas?
• Additional Ride ideas:
- Slow Spoke/Destination rides/Bike touring/Bike packing
4. Other Business—
a. Advocacy Committee - Bill D.
• U.S. 31 corridor / Division to Garfield / East Front Street
b. Map Committee - Bill D.
c. Smart Commute Week June 6-10, 2022 - Bill D.
d. MI Outdoor Summit, March 5-6, 2022 - Bill D.
e. Grant Committee - Al B. (attached)
f. 2022 BoD Meeting Schedule, 2nd Wednesday of month - Jim P.
Adjourn - until Wednesday, February 9, 2022. Location TADL